In Store Sales / Merchandising – Washington Lead
Seattle / Bellevue Area
Job Summary: Responsible for leading, training and the overall performance of the WA In Store Sales Team. Maximize the selling opportunity of all products by ensuring the Team is capturing the best positioning available and suggesting authorized items missing from approved schematics. Provide merchandising expertise, product management and inventory rotation, as applicable. Train and Educate to meet the expectations of our Vendors and Customers. Communicate with Account Executive team initiatives and expectations for meeting customer needs.
Maintain positive, professional relationships with customers, vendors and team members based on trust, integrity and commitment.
- Develop, train, and ensure effective communication and efficient scheduling ensure the merchandising of product in the best position possible
- Ensure inventory is reviewed at store-level; rotated and stocked appropriately and approved missing items are recommended to store personnel.
- Report any issues or concerns regarding authorized items to AE within the same day
- Train Merchandisers outside of the Washington team when needed
- Ensure the team is functioning as a team within a team
- Work at least three days a week in the field with WA merchandisers
- Communicate and coordinate schedules with the territory team and the VP of Retail to ensure assigned tasks and schedules are completed
- Ensure team weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks (reports, audits, photos) are completed
- Provide reports and complete projects as requested by VP of Retail
- Attend Sales Meetings in WA office
- Communicate all successes and issues at store level directly to Account Executive
- Develop & Maintain positive, professional relationships with customers and vendors
- Ensure policies and procedures are communicated and implemented(including Customers policies and Willis Marketing Policies)
- Fill-in for VP of Retail as requested
- Complete additional duties as requested
- Retail Merchandising experience, minimum of five years. Retail Sales experience desired
- Able to write and understand Schematics
- Leadership/Management experience
- Strong communication skills, able to multi-task and works well in pressure situations
- Selling experience
- Professional demeanor and driven to perform; self-motivated and well organized.
- Able to work in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license, car and vehicle insurance & health card
- Able to work with traffic; spend hours driving
- Able to lift 30-50 pounds and stand for 6 hours
Please use ‘Contact Us’ page if you are interested.Updated 05/21/18